Join us as GCIVisits Russia April 23-27, 2016!
- Lose yourself in the Hermitage, one of the world’s top art museums
- Stroll down Nevsky Prospekt – St. Petersburg’s famous main thoroughfare
- See the Church on Spilled Blood and St. Isaac’s Cathedral
- Enjoy a classical ballet in an opulent theater
- Learn about U.S.-Russian relations
TOTAL PROGRAM FEE: $875/PERSON
(based on double occupancy; $475 single room supplement)
The program fee includes 4 nights hotel at the five-star Hotel Astoria (including breakfast and WiFi), a privateguided city tour, and a $300 tax-deductible donation to GCIV. Our delegation will meet with staff at the U.S. Consulate, otherwise the schedule will remain flexible so that individuals may choose activities according to personal interest.
The program fee does not include meals (except breakfast), local transportation, entrance fees, international airfare, or the cost of obtaining a visa (approximately $300).